What a Wonderful Life

What a Wonderful Life

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A whole new chapter

Hello, i am new to blogging and feel like maybe it might be fun ? I will start off with what a whirl wind year this has been, and school is just a few weeks away from starting. I cant believe i will have a 1st grader and a 2 year old !omg! As i look back and reflect on what this year has brought and taken away I think am I in the right place? Have i made all the right decisions ? And best of all how did we get here ? this summer has been VERY rough losing friends, losing jobs, growing apart a little, trying to conquer these mounds of debt! OK well they aren't as bad as some but to me they feel like HUGE Mt. I just cant move no matter how hard I try, trying to stay close with family even though you think they are being DUMB!  I feel am in need of a revolution, no WE are in need of a revolution ! So my plan is ...
#1 Start up my daycare! We need the income
#2 Make new friends. No one can replace our dear friends who moved *good luck to them !! and now i totally have a new place to vacation ;-)* or the ones who have grown apart from us or the ones that are just plain to busy :-) But I think need some new friends. Some one who can drop by for coffee * OK I don't drink coffee but you know what I mean * Some one who my husband likes * which is easier said than done* Some one who will just sit and cry with when things get tough and laugh when things are great. Some one who loves to shop !!! oh and if they had a baby that would be great I sooooo need a baby fix and I want to have no more  LOL . But where do you meet friends ?
#3 Make some fun family Memories and Traditions. The girls are getting older and wont be little for long time to instill life long memories and maybe a few traditions they will pass down to their children <3
oh and last but not least #4 lose 20 lbs !!!!!!


Well these are the things I will be working on how about you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment